Friday, January 4, 2008

4am delight

it's pitch dark outside and my beauty slumber was disturbed by the routine track race of the kids... thank god mummy love you guys that much, or else you would be having a midnite bath by now.
tummy hurts. not due to hunger but because of the aching abdominal muscles that are well on it's way to be sculpted like ms spears'. diet is on the list. dinner is now only restricted to salad. im not sure if 3 servings of salads with a whole bottle of thousand island followed by a bar of chocolate would be considered a healthy diet, but to hell with it! i was hungry. 4am also opened the door to 6 pieces of mcnuggets dipped with barbeque sauce. hmm. yummy.
solution: more sit ups. tonnes more! targeted results. yup. screw the rest!

'give me, give me.. give me, give me more'

yes britney, im listening.

4 comments:

yenjai.net said...

Speechless ^-^

Nora Elina said...

support me la!

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

i'll support you. always.

Nora Elina said...

ishk. u tell me to stuff myself till october. contradiction nih. still, i like!