Thursday, January 17, 2008

Facebook

There is an account out there with my profile on it but damn.. it's freaking hard to maintain! Every single day I have to sift through ridiculous amount of requests, and at the end of the day, you just don't use much of it anyway.

Pokes are almost impossible to track.
Superwalls are no longer a good read.
Picking fights is already a bore.
Drinks, gifts, flowers.. appreciated but hmmm...
plus, I don't even care if people attack my werewolf/vampire/slayer anymore!
Searching friends to add into your list is close to impossible.

Facebook, Re-vamp!

*mexican wave for Friendster. =)

2 comments:

Darius said...

Hi there!

I tak sempat nak masuk. Am busy with the new job tu. Just doing my best trying to impress the boss.

Anyway, my writing will come out this Sunday! Front page for Learning Curve! I tulis pasal satu American scholar ni yang baru masuk Islam.
So check it out.

My immediate boss was impressed tapi I tak nak let it get to my head. Just keeping it cool.
But I am bersyukur to Allah.

Thank you also...Glad I stumbled into here.

Nora Elina said...

hey aswad, good for u man!