Thursday, January 3, 2008

fast lane

rush hour, trains flooded with men, people bumping into each other without a clue who we really are, day in day out trying to be someone.

STOP!

rimas.

if only we could actually just look to our side and ask if that person is feeling ok. if only we are courageous enough to care. if only we could know each others' names and remind ourselves that we do mean something.

well, im not over my holiday mood yet. maybe im missing someone. a certain somebody that could brighten my day. wish he could be nathan and just fly back for a cup of coffee. wouldn't that makes it just damn fabulous?!

5 comments:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

Now, thats a lovely thought. Super, I tell you. :) Not in a million years will I be able to soar the sky like Nathan does. But if I was given that particular gift, you know where'd I'd be at this moment in time.

Close to you.

Nora Elina said...

it's ok hazwan.

let's see if we can get in touch with Doraemon and acqire his Pintu Sesuka Hati ;)

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

Lets, my love. =)

Nora Elina said...

alrite. i'll pull all my connections. i'll start with detective conan.

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

Yeah. We need Doraemon really fast as I no longer have a car.

:)