Friday, August 13, 2010

elite garage

Just got back from Suzy's Corner@Ampang. Ordered the Peach Lasse- they put mamak style yogurt, "adeh, susah nak telan". Ajoi as usual, seeing the yummy roasted chicken wings, ordered a plate.

Jangan la main lumba-lumba habiskan ayam tu, memang lah awak yang menang!
~heh. Love you Sayang.

*rewind*

Tarawikh tonight at Surau Kemensah a.k.a Surau Orang Kaya. Why do I say so? Because that's the only surau here that you can see Beemers, Mercs, Porsches, Range Rovers, Ferraris and one time, a Lambo parked in the courtyard. For the ladies, you can choose between the indoor arena (10ft X 20ft)- with walls fixed with 42" plasma showing the live telecacst of the Imam, 4units of 2hp airconds and ceiling fans or an option of the wide open space (roof-covered) balcony area with wall plugged fans.

As we were about the start isyak, one mak datin asked me to sit next to her untuk rapatkan saf. Well, since her face is thick with make-up, fingers lined with gold and a very expensive looking telekung wrapping her body- I assume she couldn't be any less. Right after Isyak, she whispered to me, "rapat sangat dengan orang depan, susah nak rukuk". I turned to her and replied with a smile, "dah jemaah makin ramai, memanglah baris kena rapat sikit". She gave me a sneer. In my heart, I just went, "whatever.."

But that does not change the fact that the Imam memorized some very impressive versus from the Quran and didn't waste a single moment to complete his duties.

Overall experience- fabulous!

p/s: thank you everyone for the various job offers. I'll decide soon ok. Love you guys. However Ajoi kept insisting I'd be a suri rumah.

p/p/s: Awak nak simpan saya kat umah ye sayang? =)

No comments: