Thursday, August 12, 2010

2nd of Ramadhan

I guess it's a habit that I carry, suka testing. Food joint, new malls, surau or masjid. Be it for solat wajib or even sunat.

Personal favorites:
Masjid Saidina Abu Bakar, Bukit Damansara - kuliah subuh dia best
Masjid TTDI - air cond dia best.
Surau Jalan I, Taman Melawati- best for kids nak tarawikh (surah pendek-pendek)
Masjid Jalan B, Taman Melawati- orang lama yang nak khatamkan Al-Quran dalam tempoh Ramadhan.

So just now I went and tested Masjid Al-Hidayah Taman Melawati.
It is spacious, 3 days ago, went for Asar- not bad. Imam was clearly heard. Decided to give it a shot for tarawikh. Arrive at 8.20pm to catch the Isyak berjemaah. Full house in the ladies department, they had to extend until corridor area which is a norm for men's department but I guess, it is a culture in Taman Melawati for the whole family to come. Kids and teenagers usually will have fun cause they can also meet their friends there. Right before azan, I heard the urusetia masjid (i think he is-dengan gaya confidentnya) saying, "siapa tak tahan boleh naik ke atas, lebih selesa". As they corridor area is ventilated via standing fans, upstairs are well equipped with ceiling fans and all the windows are open- sejuk angin malam.

So I made my way to the staircase- saja nak rasa tingkat atas pulak. At the same time, the urusetia came passed me and he said, "awak naik ke atas ya". I replied, "ya, nak ke sana ni, terima kasih". He smiled and we part ways. Upon reaching the upper floor, I quickly made my way to the first row of the saf. Wah! lucky dapat betul-betul selari dengan imam and first class view of the whole jemaah.

Got short khutbah before tarawikh.
Imam is good.
Qari was assigned for tarawikh- lebih muda, lebih bertenaga.
1 juzuk every night so can khatam Al-Quran by end of ramadhan.

Good experience. Ramai orang seronok juga.

Having difficulties sleeping now cause 2 of my neighbors tengah mengaji. I can tell because their tarannum are different. They probably live in a different block sebab dengar sayup-sayup aje.
Nonetheless, both are extremely talented- layan pulak.

Ajoi kata "bunian mestilah talented"

~Chet! ke situ pulak dia.~


Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!

No comments: