Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday



25th May 2008 marks the day of an important occasion. But due to my baby's bad flu (ehem, not to mention that we both woke up at 5.30pm... =p ), the celebration was grandfully opened with a game of GT, followed by a romantic trip for two to the car wash and closed by a beautiful teatime at Idaman with servings of excuisitely prepared nasi lemak. But nonetheless, the day was worth it for one and sole reason only.. he was there.


Happy Birthday My Dearest Zulkarnain Zubir. May this year brings you more joy and health and know that there will always be someone who will walk with you every step of the way. I am truly honoured to have you as my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow old together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us. In the presence of the world, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I will love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.


3 comments:

yenjai.net said...

Wish you both many good years to come

Nora Elina said...

it's about time. =)
thank you-thank you yenjai!

Anonymous said...

bes gile ayat..do darn guudd... nak tiru boleh tak? lucky him to have you..