Sunday, March 2, 2008

rubix cube

how could a 3 year old solve it?
how can people make it happen in just 20 seconds?
why does some takes longer than others, some like me, just fail to understand it.

I HATE THE RUBIX CUBE.
but i cant seem to throw it into the pool like how i plan to do it after everytime i feel like smashing that damn piece of stupid too complicated plastic.

ah, how was it possible for me to manage it at the age of 7 and still cant grasp the very same concept at the age of 28.

maybe we get dumber by the day.

i'll just give it another week. im a loser.

4 comments:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

rubix cube, we can do.

tuning the guitar, that we need help with.

Nora Elina said...

u're good at cubix. tuner u have too. conclusion: u're my life saver.

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

do you have any idea on how much i love u?

Nora Elina said...

i think i could wrap my head around it =)