Saturday, December 29, 2007

new year's resolution : typical

well, well, well...

here we are again. welcoming the new year into our lives. will it bring joy and prosperity or will there be a possibility that it might pass just like one of those years where no glimpse of change was in sight? 2007 has truly been a year filled with lessons. by saying this, i do agree that there are certain memories that should be left happily nesting in the past. on the other hand, i've also come to realise that you are only tested based on your strengths. life is fair. God is Almighty.

'what does not kill you will only make you stronger'

I do not believe in the whole grand concept of 'new year's resolutions'. Without a doubt, dreams will follow me till I make it a reality. One step at a time.
Living in the moment. I take the day as it comes, to strive with all my might so my life and the people around me could be more meaningful. Pray it all works out in the end and never forget to remind the cherished ones how much they are valued.

2007 has truly evolved me to become a stronger person. Thanks to old and new found friends, an enthralling partner and ever so supportive family members.
I wish you guys a wonderful year ahead. May it be challenging or rewarding, lets keep our heads high in the clouds and our feet grounded on this promising land and scream out loud... BRING IT ON!


8 comments:

yenjai.net said...

Happy New Year to you, Nora

Darius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darius said...

Eh lupalak nak wish you selamat tahun baru 2008!!!

:)

Darius said...

UPDATE! Ok just got my black and white letter from HR, I will be starting at a new department which ironically was the position I originally applied for.
So Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Thank you for just being here and allowing me to vent!
:)

Nora Elina said...

HAppy new year guys!

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

happy new year, my love. (muah muah)

Nora Elina said...

happy new year sweetheart!

Nora Elina said...

aswad:
congrats! goodluck and hey, we're listening if u ever needed to talk =)