Friday, December 14, 2007

the edge of sanity

sometimes the smallest things gets you thinking. when the world seems to be moving too fast. when people refuse to care. friends are nowhere to be found. loved ones are too occupied with their own concerns. sometimes you feel like there is nothing more to look forward to. swallowed by the never ending commitments, one after another. no time to think. no time to breathe. no chance of ever just letting it all go. once you've started, you just have to keep going. shielding your eyes against the burning ray of disappointments, only to have it brightening up around you. soon enough all that's left is a charred soul wandering endlessly hoping for it to be over and praying for the time to finally rest.

maybe im going nuts.
maybe im depressed.
maybe im lonely.

or... maybe it's just pms. damn.

8 comments:

yenjai.net said...

Eh Lady
Please give yourself a break

Darius said...

I feel like this a lot. I have just moved to KL and I find it hard at times and I do find myself feeling alone and lonely.. a lot. I do miss my kampung, I miss my cats, I miss just being home. Ever since I came here in July, I have moved about 4 times! I couldnt find a place to just stay and rest. I am by nature just shy and have trust issues so its hard for me to make friends. I have no one to turn to. Sometimes not even my family.

When I read what you wrote, I feel exactly like that.. sometimes almost daily. Susah nak ceria.
I write this because I dont want you to feel alone or like you are the only one going through this.

I found this book at Kunikuya KL called DONT BE SAD, its at the Islamic section kat tengah tu. Its by Abdullah Qarni. Dont worry its not preachy. Its really worth the money.

Email me kalau feel down.
aswadx@gmail.com

Nora Elina said...

thank you for your concern. =)
i go through this experience on a monthly basis, if u know what i mean.. it's when all the emotions are 10 times hightened, but to realise that this does exist amongst everyone and no longer a taboo.. well, that shows we just gonna have to be there for each other always.
hey, i am too just a click away. Always. i've been in kl all my life, u need anything, just holler.

Darius said...

Thanks. Made me feel good.
I memang suka blogs ni, dapat luahkan perasaan.
You can visit my blogs also kat:
filmstate@blogspot.com
aswadx@blogspot.com

Nora Elina said...

i got a treat for u:

your sites sudah dalam senarai 'sanctuary' saya. =)

Darius said...

Hey Thanks!
Wah, I pun nak link you juga ni.
Thank you!=)

Anonymous said...

Whoa. This is some heavy material. Are u okay?

Nora Elina said...

yes.. yes.. i am super! i was miserable but now, Fabulous!