Saturday, March 3, 2012

I DOs - aftermath (xiii)



Nora : Ok sayang, what if they come to you and say, "Sir, we'll give you this Aventador, if you surrender to us your Cayenne.

Ajoi: hmmm.. saya ambik kereta tu, pastu saya jual, then saya beli rumah.

Nora: Ok. What if they say, "Sir, we'll give this Aventador to you only if you surrender your 911.

Ajoi: wwhhhhoooooaaaaaaa!!! mana leh! mana ada lagi dah brand new 993.. Nak cari second hand in good condition pun dah tak dapat dah!! Giler susah nak jumpa!

Nora: Ok..ok! Alright, alright.. But what if then, they say, "Sir, we'll give this Aventador to you, if you let your wife go for a 2 months holiday in Europe- alone. Full board package, everything paid for! You don't have to fork out a single thing.."

Ajoi: hmmmmm... (followed by 5 seconds of silence)

Ajoi: Ok. Dah dapat kereta nanti, I drive down to Europe... Kejap je nak sampai tu.


I left my phone at home today..
Before, I would most probably turn the car around, drive back, open the gate, unlock the door, take off the shoes, throw my handbag on the couch, search for the phone- it was not at the usual place i left it at, spend a good 10 minutes looking for it, finds it, grab the phone, rush out, forgets to take my handbag, run back inside, couldn't find the handbag, quickly run upstairs but to no avail, sacrifice another 10 minutes searching for the missing handbag, finally finds it on the floor at the side of the sofa (where it accidentally fell when i threw it earlier), dash out the door, wear my shoes, lock the door, into the car, out the driveway, close the gate, and back on-route to earlier destination. phew~

Now, I just leave it be.
I think the people that are looking for me, will know to call my office or message me on facebook or email me or just drop a text message or a voicemail on my mobile number. They know I'll get back to them soon as I can.
For some, they just call ajoi... as 99% of the time. I am never 5 minutes away from him =)

No comments: