Thursday, January 19, 2012

robe

tetiba teringat kat the guy that came in and asked me to edit a document from a diskette... yes, a diskette. And yes, we do have an A drive on our pcs.
I guess I couldn't hide the dumb-struck look on my face and just my luck, i think he caught it. Oh well, on my defense; it has been dinosaur years since I've seen one.

He then came in another time with a thumb drive and said, "can you help me transfer all the content from this diskette to this thumb drive?".
With a big smile i said, "sure sir".


Every now and then, we would still see him as he walks in to spend his very limited lunch minutes checking out yahoo news accompanied by three chocolate buns to munch away. Looking at him, I couldn't help but be reminded of something that one of my lecturers said back then,
"a clerk in the lawyer's office is a clerk in suffering.
"

Anyhow Mr. Singh, it's good to know that you continue your efforts to always keep yourself updated. To better yourself than yesterday.

We welcome you here sir, anytime.



No comments: