Monday, January 25, 2010

Zulkarnain Zubir

Thanks to mom's genes, I can eat upto 8 times a day for a month- gain 5 kg and it disappears in just a cardio session. Which makes me prefer targeted area exercises on most days; else I would end up a walking skeleton =p.

I was trained to focus on completing tasks at hand with excellence, which can sometimes lead to unintentional skipping of meals. Hunger sometimes can be overcome by occupancy of the mind.
Whenever this happens, my partner@zulkarnain zubir@ajoi@sayang will make sure i am fed.
He will cook the most wonderful meals. Simple, yet tantalizing.
Leading however to his gain of 30kg ever since we're together.. aww....

Whenever I needed a crying shoulder ...he will be there.
Whenever I needed a ride to anywhere ...he will be there.
Whenever I needed advice ...he will be there.
Whenever I needed strength ...he will be there.
Whenever I needed someone to Imam ... he will be there.
Whenever I wanted to learn about religion ...he will be there.
DL was rushed to emergency unit ...he was there
Dad needed a photographer ...he was there

whenever I needed him ...he will-without fail-always be there.

This is a man who keeps to himself. who does when time calls him to do so.
giving everything that he possibly can without announcing even a whisper to the world.
who will perfect his every effort with practice and research.
for whatever he lacks, he will find a way to make it up.

I am the luckiest woman alive.
Thank you my sayang.

*the earlier posting of 35,000 words article on Porsche 911: Past, Present & Future by Zulkarnain Zubir, was removed due to Ajoi's request. It's a masterpiece- trust me. But he's shy about it.

You're perfect.
I love you.

No comments: