Thursday, July 26, 2007

Can't believe I'm doing this...



I've read somewhere that the hardest thing to write is the first sentence..

"hey! I cheated my way into this" hahah.. that wasn't too hard.



Well, truthfully too many people @*geeks*-pardon me, has commented in puzzling notes that there are still beings in this super hyped 21st century that REFUSE TO BLOG!

Shut it! I'm people with lives! I prefer twisting my tongue, exhaling my breath into sounds and patiently wait for the vibration to trigger the other person's brain signals and proudly conclude it as conversations.. is that so wrong??

...Ok fine, I am technologically challenged!

But then again.., thanks to all you super wonderful geeks that finally convinced me to journey into this weird world of chips. I am here. *applause*

19 comments:

Josh Lim said...

yay! *clap clap* :)

Nora Elina said...

thank you! thank you!

JR said...

as a fellow geek. i welcome you. :p

Unknown said...

Well CoNgraTuLaTions!!!!! EnCorE!!!

Anonymous said...

Starting would be easy. Started gazillion things, and get to be among the first at this and that... The hardest for me would be to continue it, ie. to constantly write... now that's "a" is done, let's go to b, c, d, bla bla...

Iced Nyior said...

welcome to blogging :D

mira said...

salam elinna!

i hope i can be in this huge netwirk too :) pls inform if there's more to come. tq :)

Anonymous said...

hohohoho.. hari tu masa kat gathering macam dah biasa je jadi introducer..

artis ker nih?

Nora Elina said...

n, iced nyior, mira, noorizam;

thanks for leaving your comments.
saya akan mencuba untuk menambahkan entry-entry lain..
..agak sukar ye bagi orang yang agak bengap komputer seperti saya. hahahahha!!
Love u guys!

Nora Elina said...

noorizam;

soalan bonus tuh! ehem *wink*

Anonymous said...

now i know ure celebrity.. huhu

Anonymous said...

nora elina : bukan ke pernah mengacara rancangan kanak-kanak, tak silap kat ntv7 .. mungkin..

sebab familiar muka tu..

hohoho.. apa2 pun selamat berkenalan!

drop2 la komen ke http://www.noorizamshah.com kot free. hehe

p.s: Josh tu pakwe you ker? Ada orang cakap GF josh malay girl.

Nora Elina said...

hafifi;

pasti ker? ;-)

Nora Elina said...

noorizam;

well.. aishk segan pulak. ahahahak!

Nora Elina said...

dear all;

bila josh dah selesai transfer all pics I will upload it di sini k. *if I can figure out how to* ;)

Tuunngguuuu!!

yenjai.net said...

Welcome to blogspheres

Anonymous said...

ohh. just came here after ur name being a little controversy among my male frenz..haha.

welkem to blogsphere. and im new here too.

Anonymous said...

bila nak update blog nih?? aiyooo.. lai lai.. hahaha

Nora Elina said...

kan udah update nih? see.. 4 entries. hebat tak? =)